CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Madison's school

 Madison's preschool teacher Ms. Rose Mary is so good with the kids. Madison always comes home with fun things she's done and learned and can't wait to hang them all over the house.

The picture is not the best, but I was trying to get a picture before she disappeared into the house. She dressed herself and she had on pink snow boots, pants, a yellow rain jacket, Drew's backpack and a purple headband. I was laughing so hard that Steph requested a picture and this was all I could get. Yes, she looked like a dork. Yes, I am in control. But, I think letting kids choose their own clothes is good for them. It helps build their self-esteem (when you can contain the giggles) and it makes for some fabulous laughs. No, I don't let her go everywhere in get-ups like this, but preschool is preschool and she thought she looked adorable. That's all that matters right?

0 comments: