This is where the cat thinks her bed is. This is really MY bed. The cat gets booted every time we find her in our bed. We also have to change the bedding every time. Since we don't like sleeping with cat hair and we really, really don't like changing our bedding every day we've had to start making our bed every day. (No, I don't make my bed every day. If you have a problem with it you're welcome to come and make it for me!) Had John known that having a cat would get me to make the bed every day I think he would've gotten one sooner!
This is still the position that I am in most days!
WARNING: THE KIDS GOT A HOLD OF THE CAMERA AGAIN
Madison dressed herself again. A dress underneath her dance tutu with tights. She was VERY upset that I wouldn't let her go out in public like this. I do have my limits as to how funky my kids can look going out. This crossed a number of my limits.
Alexis looks amazingly happy in these pictures considering we're at the doctors to get an x-ray on her arm. The night before she and Jocelyn were taking a bath while I was feeding Jordan and Alexis yelled out that Jocelyn had to pee but didn't make it to the toilet. I told her I would come clean it up but I didn't get there before Alexis decided to get out of the tub. Alexis forgot the pee was there and slipped in it! Because she is a drama queen I made her go to bed with a hurt arm with the promise that we'd review it when she woke up. Her arm was still pretty sore when she woke up so I took her in:
The x-ray's showed no big break but a possible hairline fracture. She got a wrap and immobilizer for two weeks. When we went back for the follow-up x-ray's it all looked good!
Jordan didn't want to go to sleep in his crib! He screamed for about five minutes and when I went to check on him I found him fast asleep still trying to break out!
My
little man took his first step January 25th- then he took four more! Five
consecutive steps his first day, I no longer have a baby, he's a
toddler.
I have no idea what this is or why they took this picture.
I
told Madison to go clean her room and ten minutes later she came up and
said it was done. I told her I was going to check it and she was so
excited - I figured she'd actually done it. (I didn't go check)
Alexis comes home from school and goes to her room to get dressed for dance and comes back up asking if it is bedroom cleaning day.
Me: Yes
Alexis: Did Madison clean her room today?
Me: She said she did, I didn't check it though.
Alexis: Her room is clean. But she threw all of her stuff into my room.
Madison was shocked when I told her that she had to go and clean Alexis' room because she threw all of her stuff in there. She laughed about throwing it in her room but pitched a fit when she realized I was serious about her cleaning it up!
Alexis comes home from school and goes to her room to get dressed for dance and comes back up asking if it is bedroom cleaning day.
Me: Yes
Alexis: Did Madison clean her room today?
Me: She said she did, I didn't check it though.
Alexis: Her room is clean. But she threw all of her stuff into my room.
Madison was shocked when I told her that she had to go and clean Alexis' room because she threw all of her stuff in there. She laughed about throwing it in her room but pitched a fit when she realized I was serious about her cleaning it up!
Happy New Year!
(We celebrate with the East Coast - 10 pm! The kids have no idea that this isn't the true New Year here in Utah! Don't spoil our fun.)
Daddy took the kids to see a hockey game since Drew was learning how to ice skate. The kids liked the concession stand!
What happens when your wife is busy and forgets that she just turned off the burner? You get a melted plate! It took a while to clean off all the residue on the burners, but they were eventually all cleaned and there was no evidence that sometimes mom can cause big messes too!





.jpg)











.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment