This little chunky monkey decided that the homemade peppermint patties were too good to pass up. The kids are not used to Jordan being able to crawl and get into stuff. The kids left their food within his grasp and they weren't happy to find he'd finished off their goodies while they weren't watching.
We took a quick vacation down to St. George in hopes that we would get to see Stephanie have her first little baby. We put her through the wringer trying to put her into full labor. We went shopping and made her walk everywhere, through multiple stores. She was so cute waddling around. The shopping did nothing for her so we went and got our nails done. I got my nails back on and Steph got a pedicure. I told them to beat her feet into submission as we were hoping to put her into labor. They did a fantastic job but she still wasn't going into labor. The day before we left we took her swimming and I made her lug Madison all around the pool. Madison doesn't seem nearly as heavy when you're in water. I figured if this didn't work then I would have to go home and see pictures of baby Easton when he came. Sunday morning I woke up and Steph called to say she was in the hospital and they were keeping her!!!! I got to see little Easton's birth but then he had to go to NICU for a few days so we didn't get any pictures. He is a cutie though!
Aunt Carma was playing a catching/throwing game with the kids. She would throw stuffed animals to the kids and then they would throw them back to her as fast as they could. The more stuffed animals going straight at Carma's head at the same time the better - or at least it seemed that's what the kids thought!
The kids were doing their yoga via Wii Fit!
I have no clue what this. So we'll say it's another one of Madison's many faces!


.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment