CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Goodbye Fall and Hello Freedom

Say good-bye to warm weather. 
I found this gem of a picture while going through all the pictures the kids had taken. I was laughing so hard I'm sure I probably needed to eat another meal to make up for all the calories I burned. When I showed Madison the picture she said it was ugly. When I told her that it was her she looked somewhat disgusted and said that she looked really weird! I think it's a fabulous picture!


 With a big lawn comes lots and lots and lots of leaves to rake up!

 Drew was told to make the turkey camouflage so that he wouldn't get eaten. He came up with the idea of making him into a plate with silverware, I encouraged the fork sticking out of him.

 A few days after taking the leaf picture we got this. Blah.
I may however start to like the snow. I know, I know, breathe. The kids can play out there for hours - can we say heaven?

 When the kids are throwing temper tantrums I will take pictures of them to make them start smiling. Apparently Alexis was trying to make herself happy by taking this grumpy picture of herself.

 Ignore the laundry all over the couch. Have I mentioned that Mr Jordan is crawling? Crazy! He's six months old, which is when my others started to crawl, but it's still crazy. 
At his six month check-up his stats were:
18.69 lbs = 68%
28.5 inches = 96%
16.9 head = 26%
So, he's tall and skinny - he fits right in. We still call him our chunky monkey though!

Drew had his check-up at the same time and his stats were:
39.4 lbs = 13%
44.75 in = 37%
BMI = 6%
Drew is not tall and skinny but instead short and skinny. He's been growing and feeling much better since his new diet. Madison has him beat weight wise but he's still taller than her!

0 comments: