Learning to draw on the ice is apparently an integral part of learning to ice skate.
Aunt Angie's 40th birthday party was in December. We did a surprise party for her. She thought that we were going to be doing the cousin gift exchange and when she came back home ready to hurry and clean we were already there and it was decorated for over the hill. Poor Angie. She was such a good sport.
Santa came to our house two weeks early. The note read:
Alexis, Drew, Madison, Jocelyn and Jordan
I'm sorry that I wasn't able to come last night, you were all up late cleaning and I had other deliveries to make. The elves informed me that because your gifts are extra special I would have to deliver them early this year so that they wouldn't freeze. Luckily it was cloudy today so no one would see me coming. I know that you have tried to be good children this year - just because I came early doesn't mean you can stop being good! I will be back on Christmas Eve to make sure that you are taking good care of your presents and to deliver your stockings.
Love -
Santa Claus
PS - I will be looking forward to some treats on Christmas Eve - that Santa's cookies candle was tricky!
Santa brought Alexis a cat, Drew a gecko, Madison and Jocelyn Baby Alive and Jordan a stuffed animal. We heard that animals should be delivered before Christmas because Christmas morning is such an energy filled day that they do better when they aren't introduced into such chaos. Luckily Santa knew about this.
On the day that Santa came Alexis had stayed home because she wasn't feeling too well. We ran out of milk so the kids - all five of them - and I ran to WalMart to pick some up. When we got home we found the note on the door. Daddy just happened to be pulling up for lunch so we all got to make the discoveries together! That morning the kids had picked a Santa's Cookies scent for the candle. Poor Santa was tricked!





0 comments:
Post a Comment