John took the kids trick-or-treating on Main St. for a couple of blocks. There are so many people who do this though that they would have to wait about five minutes at each store to get some candy!
Madison and her cousin Gavin who is a month younger. They are so close to being the same size!
Our little BYU cheerleader! Her pom-pom is on top of her head!
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
Our butterfly fairy.
Our little Barbie.
John and I decided it would be fun to dress up for Halloween this year. We decided I'd be a black cat and he'd be a Jack-o-lantern. Both costumes took about 5 minutes max to put together! Very easy. That's all that matters.
John took the older kids trick-or-treating with Denny and the boys but I don't have any pictures of all of them together because some people were a little antsy to get going.
Carrie made some great rootbeer! I think I'll be making it sometime soon even though I drank so much I made myself sick.


0 comments:
Post a Comment