CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Judy & Tom's wedding

The groom Tom feeding Gma Rappleye. Aren't they cute together?

Gpa Bob and Tristan

My sexy husband doing daddy duties.

Carma, Joy & Angie

Dave, Jill, unknown person, Rock & Michael

Gpa Bob holding the fruit of me and my sweet husband.

Allyson & Kendall. She doesn't look pregnant at all and she's due in December!

Emma and her daddy Josh.

Jen and Gavin. Aunt Janice just barely crept into the picture.

Mom and Dad Wadley. Aka Gma JoAnn and Gpa Bob.

Clarissa and someone who is wearing purple!

BJ and friend? I assume they are friends because they are leaning toward each other for the picture. Generally if you don't know or like someone you lean away from them!

I have not a clue who these people on the right of the picture are, but this is the only picture I have of the bride and groom not in a big group. I could've stolen a good one off of Jill's blog again but I decided to let her keep it for herself this time! (Yes I stole a few pictures from her blog for my picnic post!)

I really like this picture. Not only is my favorite hat on my cutest Jocelyn, but she looks like an elf! And who could not like the stud holding her?

See Gpa sneaking into the picture? Isn't he a handsome young man? He looked spiffy with his new hair cut, fresh shave and suit on. If he were 70 years younger I tell you what. Obviously I had no idea they were actually pushing the take button at that moment. Joy & I had been heckling John about having more children. Yes, he's holding my newborn and we were heckling him about having more! What can I say?

Aunt Janice & Gma Rappleye. Gma let her silly side shine when she was threatening to punch Matt a good one! Where's the camera crew when you need it?

I'm not sure who the people flanking Matt & Angie are, but I'm fairy sure that Matt & Angie know who they are since they are so close to them in the picture!

We wanted a four generation picture with Gma & Gpa Rappleye now that the newest member has popped out of my stomach. As you can see the picture taking process wasn't working so well. Gma and Gpa didn't realize that we were taking a picture at that moment and I'm hiding things behind my back. Can you guess what I'm hiding? For those who guessed my glasses and John's jacket that was keeping me warm you win! Of course there is nothing that is going to be given out but you can have the satisfaction of knowing that you were right!

Carrie, Mom, Dad, Carma & Joy

Rock, Michael & Joy. Michael just got his mission call to serve in California, Spanish speaking! He gets to leave in January, right after his sister gets married!

I'm pretty sure this is self explanatory.

The wedding party!

The Bride's side of the family.

Drew demanded, yes demanded that we take his picture on this rock. He refused to get into the car until we had done so. Even though John repeatedly tells me that I am in charge, the kids aren't, he took the picture. Drew refused to look up and smile for the camera though so this is all we got!

Aunt Judy was married to Tom on Saturday the 9th at a really nice park.
Dad Wadley was able to marry them and he was joking that he was going to go back to school and tell his students that he married his sister-in-law over the weekend!
It was fun to see some of the extended family that came, Joy & Rock, Janice and Josh & Jen.
It was also nice to see Grandma and Grandpa Rappleye there. It is getting harder for them to go out and about as they get older.
I was impressed that Carrie came with her new baby and four other boys without her husband! I can only imagine the fun that that was!
It was a nice wedding and other than it being cold it really was perfect! The food was really good too, I wish I'd had more time to just sit and stuff my face.

0 comments: