CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, October 15, 2010

Updates since I've been slacking - more to come when I find the time!

Drew wanted a picture of him in his bed. Not much to see, but he was so happy I took this picture - can you tell?

Drew got some new train pieces for his birthday as well as a lot of play dough. He's been having fun with the girls doing both of these activities for hours each day!



What pray tell is all this mess you ask? First, according to Alexis it is not a mess, it is lovely.
John and I heard Alexis doing things in her room, but she was being quiet and she isn't one that when they are quiet you go running to see what trouble they are into, so we just let her go. About thirty minutes later John comes in and tells me I have to see this. She had ripped all the pages out of her coloring books and taped them to her wall for decoration. She was so proud of her work and it is in constant flux. She will decide that one picture doesn't look good where it is so she'll move it somewhere/next to another picture that looks better with it. I wish I had a panoramic camera for his shot.

Lest you think that Madison hasn't been getting into trouble, here's a picture to prove it!
Madison found some burnt wood and decided to play in it. I think she looks a little like Hitler. The redness is spaghetti I believe.
Even though she is constantly keeping us on our toes she is the sweetest little girl. She always makes sure that when she has a treat that she gets some for Alexis and Drew as well. She tries to get some for Jocelyn but obviously that isn't going to happen yet. She will also choose to be last in getting things to make sure that Alexis and Drew get theirs first. She can be the sweetest sister, so long as you don't take what it hers!

Madison's favorite color is yellow. We saw this butterfly costume at Sam's Club and couldn't resist getting it for Halloween! Isn't she as cute as a bug?

Jocelyn has been busy learning to smile and not sleeping. Yes, I said not sleeping. She does really well at night, up to seven hours! However, she only took two naps, yes two, the other day and they were both only 1/2 an hour long each. Can we say nothing got done around the house at all?

John has kept busy trying to work on his Jedi skills, namely reading minds and cleaning without actually picking anything up. Neither one is coming along very quickly.
We went to our friends, the Gaede's, for dinner and they had this life sized poster. John couldn't resist getting a picture.







1 comments:

Michelle said...

You should be a writer. I think you are so funny. I went to dinner with Beth last night and we talked about how smart you are and what a good mom you are! Hope to see you soon!