CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New doo

John has wanted me to dye my hair black for a while now, I gave in and agreed to try; worst case scenario it looked awful and I re-dye, best case - we love it.
John loves it. Alexis loves it. Drew says I'm beautiful and Madison says whatever the person before her said. I like it. I could keep it or leave it, it doesn't really matter to me. Since I don't have to look at myself all day I'm keeping it because John does have to look at me more frequently than I have to look at myself!
I also bought some new glasses. Not sure that I love them, but I love that they are transitions lenses. I thought we had to spend 10% of our gross income to get the tax deduction for medical expenses. We are already at 8.5% and by the end of the year without any more miscellaneous medical bills popping up we would have been at 9.5% so I decided that if I went and got my eyes rechecked and got some glasses that that would push us over the 10%. Well come to find out, you only need 7.5% not 10%. Lesson learned: Don't assume you know something, go and check before you spend a few hundred dollars!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! BTW you look way to young to have 4 kids!

Michelle said...

I meant TOO young....yes I know proper grammar.