On the 23rd we went to the Veterans Memorial Pool to play with Michelle and kids. We'd planned on going before lunch but it didn't open until after lunch so the kids had a long wait.
Daddy and Drew were buds and they had fun hanging out and going down slides too.
Alexis would follow Madison and help her go down the little kid slide over and over and over again.
Yes, I wore a bikini the day I went into labor, in public. One lady came up and told me that she wished she'd been so brave. I wasn't sure how to take that.
After swimming we went and met Cheryl's family for dinner in the park.
While we were driving down to the carnival I heard from the back of the van Drew telling Alexis: "I know what you're thinking and don't even think about doing it!" She apparently was going to do something he didn't want her to and I couldn't help but laugh at how he told her not to.
All the way back to Grandma JoAnn's the kids were asking for some soda. Even though we were all dying of heat and needing a drink I refused to let them open the soda in the car. Right when we pulled up I heard a big pop from the back of the car. Alexis had decided to repeatedly hit the can with the extra seat belt next to her, and the can ended up exploding all over the roof. Drew said that it looked like a whale spout! Lesson learned - Alexis and Drew will no longer be hitting soda cans with anything.
All the way back to Grandma JoAnn's the kids were asking for some soda. Even though we were all dying of heat and needing a drink I refused to let them open the soda in the car. Right when we pulled up I heard a big pop from the back of the car. Alexis had decided to repeatedly hit the can with the extra seat belt next to her, and the can ended up exploding all over the roof. Drew said that it looked like a whale spout! Lesson learned - Alexis and Drew will no longer be hitting soda cans with anything.
0 comments:
Post a Comment