CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What the kids do while mom is down


Drummers in training.
They are using my kabob skewers as their sticks.


This lovely device distorts your voice. Madison figured out how to push the button so she can walk around the house making noises of various intensity. (John hid it before he went back to work, isn't he great?)


Riding around on stuffed animals is becoming a common occurrence.

The kids really have been pretty good at entertaining themselves and not getting into too much trouble. 
This morning I woke up and heard them eating breakfast . . . just slightly scary . . . and then I heard the outside doors being opened. When I asked Alexis why the doors were being opened she told me it's because they were going outside. Obviously. I told her that they aren't allowed to go outside without an adult being up and knowing where they are. She replied with: "I'm watching them Mom!" My bad.
Madison has taken up raiding the pantry. Don't worry though, she's only getting into things that have lots of sugar - cinnamon bears, Oreo's, Pop Tarts - you get the idea. Mom can't move quickly enough to stop her from getting into things and she thinks the new freedom is great. Do I sense a warning of what is coming?
Drew has been good. He mostly follows Alexis around and does what she's doing, which isn't always good.

0 comments: