CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Monday, July 12, 2010

Ha Ha

Friday I contracted all day. Nothing new.
However, they were making me nauseated among other things. That is new.
When I had my kidney stone I was at a 2.5 dilation. I went back to a 1.5 afterwards.
Friday I went back to a 2!
Saturday they kept coming and I went to a 3.
We packed the suitcases, loading everything into the car and drove down to SF to wait it out and make sure that I was still progressing.
I made it to a 4!
And then. . .the dilation stopped. I kept contracting but they sent me home.
We stayed on Sunday just to see if anything would happen, but I essentially had no contractions compared to normal. I shouldn't complain about getting a day off, but really?
Due to the fact that we require money for food, housing and other necessities in life, we came back to Logan Sunday night.
Monday 3:30 am - contracting.
5:30 am - contracting but can't sleep because of it.
So here I sit at 8 am completely exhausted having contractions that aren't doing a $&#* thing.
I'm not frustrated at all.
So, my plan for this week is to sit on my butt and hope nothing happens until the end of the week.
Meanwhile, I will spend today calling around to see if the only OBGYN I've spent more than three minutes with here in Logan is actually good or if I need to find a good one today. . . just in case.
Can you imagine me trying to drive to Utah County at a 5 and 75% effaced? HA.
(My first went from 5 to complete in one hour and my second in half an hour. With a two hour drive, assuming construction doesn't slow us up, it doesn't seem like such a smart idea to me.)
Wish us luck, I already feel bad for John just envisioning what this week will bring and everything he's going to have to do.

0 comments: