CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 30, 2010

More baby

This happened two days after giving birth.
Alexis: Mom when is your tummy not going to be fat any more?
Me: I just had a baby, remember how fat it was? It's going to take a little while to go down.
Alexis: But when is it going to be flat again?
Two days after that.
Alexis: Mom! You're tummy isn't as fat today!
I know she loves me. Hopefully she doesn't say things like this to people who wouldn't appreciate such comments. Pray for us.

First bath. She didn't like it - enough said. She did however enjoy her second bath.


Drew being a silly nut. 


Alexis' camera abilities at work again. We thought it looked pretty cool. Even though she looks like an innocent little person, she's one clever little girl.


She has such long feet. 








Madison trying to give Jocelyn a binki. Jocelyn wasn't too impressed with it.


I love her hairy little back. I'm sure she's going to be mad at me later in life for this picture, but I think it is so cute! I love little baby fuzz.




They like sitting in their "boats" while watching t.v.


I was trying to get a picture that shows how she was curled up inside of me but she wanted nothing to do with being curled back up that tightly. Who can blame her?



If you look at all four swings you'll see how high he's getting them. I didn't know that they were swinging that high and when I looked out the door I about had a heart attack. They of course love it and request John to do it over and over again.


Five days old. She's already losing her hair and being more wakeful each day.

0 comments: