Drew had fun having Aydian with him on some of the rides, especially this one where they both enjoyed playing in the water.
If I'd been using more brain cells, I wouldn't have bought the cotton candy. The kids were all sticky messes afterwards and I didn't have wipes with me to clean them up!
Grandma Tobi took the kids on a ride that they can spin around in circles, hence the reason the pictures are a little blurry. Grandma and Drew felt sick afterwards and Alexis said it was their own fault since they were spinning it.
Do you notice Alexis' big grin on the roller coaster? Two years ago she was crying on this ride because she was so scared. Madison is sitting next to her and Drew in the car behind her. Alexis seemed to like this ride the most out of all the kids.
My kids for whatever reason do not smile much during rides. Compare the two pictures above and you'll see Alexis waiting for the ride to start and then the next picture where she's behind Drew and Madison, you can see she's already done.
The last ride they did was the slide fun house, for lack of better wording, and they both said it was their favorite - go figure that they would like the "ride" that they have to work at.
I tried to get their faces as they came down the slide but I completely missed Alexis'.
This is so dark but I still thought it was cute.
Grandma Tobi was inundated with little kids wanting to share the hammock with her. As the kids said, they were "visiting family".
Madison went nuts last nights. She would climb into the hammock and then position herself right on the edge and purposefully fall out and land on the ground. She did this over and over and over again. Then she took a break and went and climbed on top of Grandpa Bob and would jump off of his legs. When she had her fill of that she went and got a big orange ball and would bounce/flip off of that. Then she ended with doing more hammock falls. Needless to say, it didn't take much to get her to fall asleep last night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment