CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Friday, July 2, 2010

My wonderful husband












Ever since we took the kids to The Venetian in Las Vegas, the kids have loved to act like they are statues. (Like the Mimes they had.) It works out well when you want them to be quiet!


Exhausted.

John has been great while I've been down. Not only did he stay with me in the hospital the entire time, except for when I sent him for lunch that I ended up not being able to eat and when he went home for a few hours to get some sleep! He's come home for lunch and made lunch, same with dinner! He cleans too. He also brings me my medication when needed and food so that I stay alive. He takes the kids on bike rides and to the park and plays outside with them so that I can have quiet moments. He also times my contractions and rubs my back. What would I do without him? I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband who is so helpful. He is going to need his own personal break when this is over and before we have our little baby!

0 comments: