The train ride. Drew is in the orange one and Alexis and Madison, who you can't see, are in the purple one.
There were some princesses there. They were advertising for doing parties. I didn't dare ask how much that would cost. Alexis was so excited to see the princesses and Drew seemed to be just as excited.
Alexis and Drew loved the big slide and went down four times each. Madison went down once. She's clinging to the wall in this picture. She did eventually go down, but she was crying by the time she got down.
The kids were so excited for the pony ride, we thought pony ride meant they'd get to ride on the pony. This pony ride was more of a wagon ride, they still thoroughly enjoyed it.
USU's mascot Big Blue was at the carnival. Drew gave him five, Madison didn't scream and Alexis merely smiled at him.
Clearly I was still trying to get the food out of view. This is the only picture of me though and I want the kids to know I actually went to things too.
Madison climbed to the top of the slide but then didn't dare go down. Grandma Tobi came to the rescue and went down with her. Madison loved it. . .
. . . so much so that she made daddy do it with her too.
We learned that Jocelyn likes swinging.













0 comments:
Post a Comment