They had these HUGE chairs at Sams Club. How cool would it be to own one of these? Too bad I don't have an extra $100 to throw away. John thought it would be cool to show up to a ward camp out and nonchalantly pull out your chair and have it be this one. I also loved Drew's face in this particular photo, could he get his eyes any bigger?
On our walk to the post office Drew decided to wear his orange goggles. Yes, he wore them the entire time.
Sometimes there are horses behind the post office. The kids love going to see them. Drew said that his body loves the horses.
The other day Drew came in the house with a squash from the garden out back and asked if it was ours. When I told him it wasn't, he said: "oh". Then he decided he should take it to Pat and Sam since it was theirs. As he and Grandma Tobi were walking over there to give it to them he was telling her what he was going to say and it went something like this: he wouldn't do it again but if he did do it again he'd make sure he took it to them instead of to us. We were giggling so hard.
Alexis was holding Jocelyn like she's supposed to, with one arm under her butt and one arm under her head and when I looked away for three seconds this is what I found. Alexis was so excited to be holding her like mommy and daddy do. The following day she asked to hold her like this again and I told her no. When I turned around she did it anyway. To teach her a lesson Jocelyn puked all down Alexis' shirt. Needless to say I don't think Alexis will be doing that again any time soon.
Jocelyn loves bath time. She cries for the first few seconds and then she just relaxes and starts kicking and pumping her arms. Too bad we don't have bunches of time to just sit and let her play in the bath all day.







0 comments:
Post a Comment