We met John, Melanie and Cody at Willow Park Zoo for lunch and Jaxen was looking so cute how could we refuse a picture? After lunch Grandma Tobi and I took the kids to the zoo and let them run around to get some energy out.
We did Family Home Evening with Melanie and Cody's family. They thought it was great fun that we had the huge Goliath and that we could throw marshmallows at him to kill him. Zed killed him a couple of times over.
We decided to go hiking up a little canyon in Mendon. Before we went we took all the kids to feed the sucking fish and the ducks. It's amazing what can capture the attention of both adults and children alike.
These webs are throughout the canyon. I thought they were spider webs but then we saw these caterpillars crawling all through them. It's kind of nasty either way you look at it, but who can resist looking closer at such a thing?
John, Cody, Chalie and Zed ditched the women and children and continued the hike further up the canyon. These are the only pictures I have of it. Doesn't Zed look like King of the Mountain?
Do you like the dirt on the butt?
I thought it was cool that the front part of the mountain was shaped just like a pyramid. Too bad there aren't treasures and such hidden inside!
We had a lot of fun hiking, we nearly killed poor Melanie, but I think she'd do it again!
I was trying to get a picture of the dirty look Jocelyn was giving me when we got home but my flash ticked her off and this is the face I captured. Poor girl is already being subjected to the camera.
We did Family Home Evening with Melanie and Cody's family. They thought it was great fun that we had the huge Goliath and that we could throw marshmallows at him to kill him. Zed killed him a couple of times over.
We decided to go hiking up a little canyon in Mendon. Before we went we took all the kids to feed the sucking fish and the ducks. It's amazing what can capture the attention of both adults and children alike.
These webs are throughout the canyon. I thought they were spider webs but then we saw these caterpillars crawling all through them. It's kind of nasty either way you look at it, but who can resist looking closer at such a thing?
John, Cody, Chalie and Zed ditched the women and children and continued the hike further up the canyon. These are the only pictures I have of it. Doesn't Zed look like King of the Mountain?
Do you like the dirt on the butt?
I thought it was cool that the front part of the mountain was shaped just like a pyramid. Too bad there aren't treasures and such hidden inside!
We had a lot of fun hiking, we nearly killed poor Melanie, but I think she'd do it again!
I was trying to get a picture of the dirty look Jocelyn was giving me when we got home but my flash ticked her off and this is the face I captured. Poor girl is already being subjected to the camera.











0 comments:
Post a Comment