How do you like to get around Lagoon?
Drew had is very own stroller but preferred to hold on and lift his legs. More strength training for Grandma Tobi.
John's work reserved the entire park from five o'clock until eleven o'clock and we had a ton of fun! It was great not having lots of long lines to stand in and being able to move around.
Hee hee. We didn't know this ride would get you all wet.
Drew said this was his favorite ride but I wouldn't have guessed this was it.
John and I took Alexis and Drew on the boat that swings up and down and they LOVED it. They went three times in a row! Alexis said it was her favorite ride and I would have guessed it was Drew's favorite as well, or the "egg" ride.
This is the kid version of The Rocket.
Drew really liked this ride and insisted that I go with him on it. We went on the lady bug ride just like it and then this one to satisfy him. I HATE heights. The entire time I kept my eyes closed and kept thinking "oh the things we do for our kids!" I was so nauseated by the time we were done. I was so thankful that it was nearly time to leave.
Mommy on the dragon ride. All the kids loved this ride. Madison kept saying scawy, scawy. When I tried to tell her it wasn't scary she said: "dragon eat me?" She was afraid the dragon would turn around and get her. The kids decided they wanted to go on this again before the park closed. All three kids require an adult with them while riding this ride and Grandma Tobi was holding Jocelyn so she couldn't help. Thankfully a couple offered to take a kid each so all three could go at the same time.
Everybody LOVED Jocelyn's hat. Jana Hogenson made it for Madison when she was born and I love it!
We bought the kids some cotton candy and left them with Gma Tobi for a few minutes while John and I went to ride the White Roller Coaster. This is the best picture that we have of both of us!
It was a lot of fun and a great way to send Gma Tobi back to South Dakota. She left us Saturday morning in the wee hours to go back home.
Saturday morning we watched the Top of Utah marathoners run past our house.
I heard a bang and when I turned to look this lady had passed out on the ground. Her friend said that she had a history of heart attacks, I'm guessing congenital problem because she was skinny and probably in her twenties. She insisted on finishing the race and they allowed her, which amazed me.


1 comments:
we are planning a lagoon trip soon. I hope we have as much fun as you guys did! Jocelyn is adorable and looks like Alexis and Madison is looking more like Alexis! They are all so cute.
Post a Comment