CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Madison and the toilet


Notice the black mark to the right, no it is not because I have a dirty toilet, it is because Madison either took a black pencil or my mascara to it. She did both in a matter of a day of each other. I'm sure you've noticed the toilet paper too. Yes, it is an entire roll unrolled and not because she peed just because she wanted to. But wait, it gets better. . . 

. . . tea sets are lots of fun. Madison thinks they are especially fun when she uses toilet water to fill them and lotion to act as the food. I was disgusted and thankful that she didn't actually drink any.

1 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

That is freakin funny! Skyla flooded our bathroom on Sat. doing the EXACT SAME THING! little stinkers~!:)