Steph, Ikani and baby Jaxsen.
Steph and Ikani came in Saturday morning at 1:00 am.
I told Steph to go around the back to get to our door. I should have realized that there were two back doors and specified which one but I didn't. So at about 1:00 am she walked into the neighbors house whispering "Tiffani, Tiffani, Tiffani!" She was a little shocked when our neighbor came out of the front room in his underwear asking who she was looking for. He was kind enough to tell her that we were downstairs and she was in the wrong house. I went to apologize to them the next day and I told him that I was glad it was her that went in first because her husband was a big football playing Tongan and that he might have had a heart attack if he'd seen him coming in at that hour. His eyes got really big and he agreed that he may have dropped a load if Ikani had been the one that had walked in instead of Steph.
Before we left, Steph was making fun of Drew's ears for not being cleaned out. He went inside and fetched a, yes only one, q-tip for Steph so she could clean them for him. (In the process he left the door to the house wide open the entire time we were gone.) Steph said: "I think you're so handsome" and then kissed him on the cheek. Drew said: "I think your pretty," then he checked both her ears and said: "I think you have pretty clean ears!"
Before we left, Steph was making fun of Drew's ears for not being cleaned out. He went inside and fetched a, yes only one, q-tip for Steph so she could clean them for him. (In the process he left the door to the house wide open the entire time we were gone.) Steph said: "I think you're so handsome" and then kissed him on the cheek. Drew said: "I think your pretty," then he checked both her ears and said: "I think you have pretty clean ears!"
Cody and Zed have been going to Second Dam for fishing and recommended that we go there as it was too cold to do any water activities. This is a picture of everyone lined up on the walkway fishing. Cody is the only one who caught something and Zed was not happy because it was with his pole and bait.
Yes, this is Aunt Pam fishing! Both she and Neil came up and spent a couple of hours with us. We love seeing them!

This is what Madison did. She was raiding everybody's food stocks and if she had something in her mouth there was something in her hand to replace it as soon as it was gone.
If Alexis and Drew were able to walk Haus and Mr. they were as happy as could be. If one of them came near Madison, she would scream and yell and run which made the dogs chase her even more.

When we loaded up to go home Madison kept saying: "Fun, fun, me hold on."
We told her to get into her seat but she insisted that she wanted to ride home holding on. She wasn't happy when we wouldn't oblige.
And this is the face of Madison after she's told mommy no. Yes, she tells me no often and she knows she's going to win when she's smiling like this.











0 comments:
Post a Comment