Six weeks old and already being posed for pictures.
Grandma JoAnn sewed all the sashes, made Drew's tie and the adorable flowers on the girls.
I can't tell you how much time that saved me. She also made them look about a thousand times better than I ever could've imagined - Thank You!
To keep the kids sitting for pictures we let them take some "funny face" pictures.
See that gap? I think a little boy would fill it perfectly. Maybe one day, maybe.
This is the normal face the Jocelyn gets when Madison holds her. It's her way of calling for help.
And another one of Madison trying to hold Jocelyn unsuccessfully.
Most of the pictures of Jocelyn have her head turned to the side, she does not have a neck problem, she was merely looking for food as she was hungry!
1 comments:
Okay, could you have a more gorgeous family please?! They looked darling. So sad we couldn't make it to the blessing, but we had a nephew baby blessing that day too. It looks like you had a great turn out and she is darling. I need to meet her!
Post a Comment