Last Thursday morning was a morning indeed.
Drew asked me to take a picture of him. He had been killing flies and wanted the fly swatter in his picture.
After this picture I showed him how to use his finger to scroll through all the pictures on my phone, he thought it was the greatest thing, he went through them twice.
I didn't get to bed until nearly 1:00 am because Jocelyn was awake and needed company. She woke up again at 2:00 and at 4:45. She didn't go back to sleep after the 4:45 feeding until 7:00! At 8:00 I had to get up and get Alexis ready for school. Both Drew and Alexis got up and ate while I fed Jocelyn, who had woken up at 8:15 for another feeding. I took Alexis to school and came home hoping to get a little nap. Jocelyn was sleeping with Grandma, Madison didn't end up waking up until 11:00 and Drew was watching a movie. I sat down in front of the TV with Drew and closed my eyes. Each time I closed my eyes though Drew would pipe up with: "MOM! Open your eyes. You can't watch the movie with your eyes closed." It didn't matter how many times I explained to him that I was trying to sleep because I was tired, he insisted that we'd just woken up and so we didn't need to go back to sleep. I sure love him and his cuteness.

0 comments:
Post a Comment